Pinterest is a an online pinboard where users can bookmark their favorite websites. The site is growing at a fast rate. Those who have tried Pinterest and think that this new service is not for them, then they can delete Pinterest account. It can happen that you lose interest and want to remove data/pins from this service. Closing Pinterest account is very easy. Just follow below steps.
Remove or Delete your Account from Pinterest
- Login to your Pinterest account
- Hover your mouse over your account name from top-right side to expand the menu and then click on Settings
- In this settings page, scroll down and click on Delete Account
- After clicking on this “Delete account” button, you will see a delete confirmation box. Check mark Yes, I want to delete my boards and pins permanently and then click on Delete My Account button
- After clicking on this button, your account will be deleted and you will be taken back to the homepage. You won’t be able to see any confirmation about the deletion process. If you try to login with your credentials, then you won’t be able to login.
This is how you can deactivate or remove yourself from Pinterest. Keep in mind that you won’t be able to recover your pins and pinboard later on, if you change your mind. Therefore follow this procedure only if you’re really sure and don’t want to return to Pinterest in future.
Also read: Pinterest tips and tricks