SugarSync is a cloud storage service that backups, syncs and shares your documents, pictures, videos and other files. SugarSync can also be said as an alternative to Dropbox. If you are in search for a cloud storage that gives more free storage then SugarSync is what you should try. The problem with Dropbox is that it offers only 2GB of free storage space whereas SugarSync provides 5GB of free storage space which can be further increased upto whopping 32GB. Lets take a look at some steps using which you can get more storage on SugarSync.
The biggest plus point of SugarSync is that a user can get upto 32GB of free storage space by following a few simple steps. First five steps will give you 125MB of free space on successfully completing each of these steps.
By following the sixth step, you can get upto 32GB of space by referring SugarSync to your friends.
Tips To Get More Free Storage Space on SugarSync
- Install the SugarSync manager on your computer. The SugarSync manager is available for Windows and Mac operating system.
- Install the SugarSync app on your mobile device. This app is available for iOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry and Symbian.
- Share a file with SugarSync by clicking on “Get Public Link”. This will give you a shareable URL using which you can share the files.
- Share a folder. With shared folders, you can collaborate with clients. To share a folder, check the box next to any folder and select “Share Folder”.
- Upload a file by email. You can forward email attachments directly to your SugarSync account. To do this, go to settings section and click on “Enable”.
- You can get 500 MB of free storage for each person you refer to SugarSync.
To get referral link, login to SugarSync and then click on “Get free storage” link.
Next, from this referral program invitation page you can refer your friends from Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo and AOL mail. Or you can get referral link and then share it on Facebook, Twitter or any other place.
Note that your friends must use your unique referral URL when they sign up so that you can get the credit. What’s more, you and your friend both will receive 500MB of extra space. So instead of 5000MB, a user can get 5500MB of storage space.
SugarSync Limited Time Offer
Currently, they are running a new limited time offer. Invite 20 of your friends from Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo and AOL mail and you will get sweet 2GB of extra space added to your account. They don’t need to join SugarSync but they will only get an email saying that you have invited them to SugarSync.
You can follow this step right away to get a cool 2GB space.
For best results, you can follow all the above steps to bump your storage space from 5GB upto 32GB for free. Satisfy your hunger for backing up, sharing and storing files online with such a huge space which is available for free.