Dropbox is an amazing cloud storage service, that’s much more than a simple file storage and file syncing service. Dropbox is capable to perform many more functions, apart from these basic ones.
What makes Dropbox stand out from other cloud storage services is the vast number of apps (applications) developed to extend the functionality of Dropbox.
Throughout this book, you’ll find detailed instructions, with screenshots. All the useful Dropbox applications and tips are explained in step-by-step instructions so that it’s easy for you to digest even the hard parts easily.
What’s in this Book?
Everything about Dropbox – from beginner to advanced users.
- Why use Dropbox?
- Starting with Dropbox basics
- Various free and paid plans explained
- System requirements
- Installing Dropbox client
- Configuring Dropbox client on your computer
- Getting familiar with Dropbox’s web interface
- Get more free storage space, without shelling out anything
- Keyboard shortcuts
- URL trick
- Hosting website with Dropbox
- Dropbox + IFTTT means pure automation
- Play/Stream music directly from Dropbox
- Download torrent files remotely via Dropbox
- And much more…
In short, this book is a collection of many such undiscovered tips and applications that are incredibly useful for personal as well as business users. If used well, these tips can enhance productivity and lets you do more with Dropbox (in a way that you may have never imagined).
Don’t Have a Kindle? No Problem!
You really don’t need to have a Kindle device to read this book. In fact, you can read it on any web browser, on your PC (with Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8), Mac, or you can also download the free Kindle apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry and Windows 8 tablets.
Once you download and install the app for your operating system, you can then start reading any Kindle book on your device.
Head over to Amazon and pick up a copy of Mastering Dropbox with Useful Tips and Apps and do more with Dropbox!