WordPress is one of the most popular CMS and some may be wondering what is Premium WordPress Themes? They are premium, which means they are not freely available and they have got many more features compared to a free theme. They standout and give that unique look to your Blog or website.
WordPress now is not just limited to a Blog, its a whole CMS (content management system). It can do wonders for people who don’t want to do coding or who are not too geeky. Plus the outstanding support which is given after purchasing a premium theme.
Advantages of Premium WordPress themes
- They make your Blog standout
- They are easy to customize
- No coding is required to customize it (But till some extent, and if you want some advanced customization, then it will need coding)
- Many options are already present in backend like directly pasting Google Analytics code, RSS link, changing color, changing font, adding advertisement code, many sidebar widgets, contact us page template, archive/sitemap template, etc
- SEO optimized coding
- Outstanding support
- Complete Theme documentation
- Shortcodes for inserting videos, etc
- Unique and fresh look
Some of the popular companies/websites selling Premium WordPress Themes are:
There are many more premium themes developers, these are just few. Now who is the best among these, will depend entirely on your needs. Choose the design and functionality according to your needs. These developers have rightly expanded WordPress as a Blog CMS to WordPress as a CMS. The functionalities are not just limited to Blogging, but you can create city directories, news website, real estate website, magazine website, etc.
So if you are thinking to get your Blog that unique look and dump those free themes, then do so now. But you’ll need to wisely choose which design suits you (think strategically also), which colors you like, what features you like, etc. E.g. some themes come with many color schemes, advt management, flickr widget, etc.
Let me know which one do you like from these or do you use some other company ? Share your thoughts.