Social Networking, who doesn’t like that ? If you are using Linux then you may have come across Gwibber. Gwibber is a very useful application, which allows you to manage all your social networks in one single window. No more hassles of multiple tabs and all. With this awesome application, one can simultaneously read and post on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Digg, Friendfeed, StatusNet, Qaiku, Identi.ca, Buzz, and Ping.fm. With this free 48 page PDF, you can know how to use, manage and master social Networking using Gwibber.
What you can do with Gwibber ?
- Use one username and password for all your social networks
- See updates from across all social networks at a glance and in just one single window
- Update all social networks by just one click
- Skip advertisements
- Separate posts/updates from a specific user into its own stream
If you are already using Ubuntu 10.10, then you don’t need to download this. But if you are using an old version, then you can download it from the below link:
So now, let’s take a look of this PDF’s content:
- What is Gwibber
- Getting started with Gwibber
- Adding different social network accounts
- Launching application
- Setting apart users
- Customizing the interface
- Deleting and managing different accounts
- And much more
So now you be managing multiple social network accounts, with just a simple, easy to use application and that’s the beauty of Linux.
Note: The PDF will open in a browser itself. You can also click on Save to save it to your Computer.