Recently cloud storage is becoming extremely popular. Mostly users are attracted with popular services and they do not want to change them on any new start-ups. And it is not a surprise. The main thing that is necessary for a user is simplicity, instead of set of absolutely needless functions. But when you come to think of it, popular cloud storages have a shortcoming that they offer less storage space with the option to purchase more space.
4Sync.com is another alternative that works just like Dropbox, it can sync files to the cloud. 4Sync is a useful application to synchronize your essential files and keep them at your disposal, no matter where you are at the very moment. It’s also a perfect way to back-up the most important data, to access and share any files or folders, whenever it’s necessary.
15 GB of Free Storage Space with 4Sync
4Sync provides an excellent storage for files. The desktop app is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS. Mobile app is also available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and Symbian.
Advantages of 4Sync:
- Access your files from anywhere
- Work with your files even if you are offline. And when connected to the internet, sync all the files online
- Works on all desktop and mobile operating system
- 18 languages localization
- Whopping 15 GB of free storage space
It is possible to use 4Sync as the program for synchronization of the data and reserve copying. Among additional services it is possible to mention virtual photo albums with uploaded photos.
4Sync is not only a simple virtual drive that stores various files. It has many more options, not only a quick sharing of photos or videos. It’s important to mention that 4sync.com’s web interface is not text-heavy, it’s reasonably attractive and extremely easy to use. To access this free service, you have to:
- Visit 4Sync.com
- Click on “Download now” button
- After downloading, run the installation process and also create an account online at 4sync.com
- When the installation is finished, you will see the special “4Sync” folder icon. This folder will display all synchronized files.
When you sign up, you’ll get 10GB of free storage space, later on when you verify your email address, you’ll get 5GB of more space. It means that 4Sync provides you 15 GB of storage space for file backup absolutely free of charge. It offers much more space than similar file sharing/cloud storage sites. You may create new folders and add new files the same way you do it with regular folders on the computer.
4Shared generates links for each file and moreover your friends don’t have to be 4Sync users to open them. It makes your life much more simpler and easier.
You can share your files with others in a few clicks:
- Right-click on a file, select “4Sync” and then choose “Get link”. Copy and share the link to a file with anyone, you wish to. Let’s say you want to send a presentation to your friend, just copy and paste that file to your sync folder, right click that file and hover over at “4Sync” and then click on “Get link”. Copy that link and send it over to your friend.
- Click “Tweet it” to share the file to your Twitter account.
4sync is an easy-to-use service. It can be used for variety of different purposes, the main purpose being file sharing and backup. It can be a storage of personal data; can be used in housekeeping, study, travelings, work. Everyone can find his or her own application of this service. 4Sync will undoubtedly facilitate your life.
Also try out drag and drop file sharing with Minus.com
This is a Guest post by Sam Gilmore. If you are also interested in writing an article for this Blog, feel free to Contact Us.